What is Fontawesome Helper plugin?
FontAwesome Helper is a Bludit plugin which can help for developers quickly review and insert icons into the HTML source.
On click an icon you get the HTML formatted code of the chosen icon like this:
<i class="fa fa-adjust"></i>
What you get with this plugin?
- more than 650 icons based on the core lineawesome.css file of Bludit
- clickable icons in a Modal window
- a "one click copy" feature which help you to copy the HTML formatted icon code to the clipboard
- search box to find iconsNEW!
- icon size chooserNEW!
Fontawesome Helper contains the following languages in this release:
Installing and activating the plugin
- download the package
- unzip into a folder located on your local PC
- upload the fontawesome-helper folder into bl-plugins folder on your website
After successfully upload...
To using the plugin you have to activate it on the Settings / Plugins page on admin area of your website.